- Sauvignon Blanc Adama 2016
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Israel > Galilee
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Freshly scented and vibrantly crisp, a Sauvignon Blanc is a super-versatile table mate.
- Serve with myriad hors d'oeuvres,
- baked or potted fish,
- herb-roasted chicken and a toasted couscous salad.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, quince, grapefruit, passion fruit
- Tabor Winery was founded only a dozen or so years ago, but some of the vineyards that they source from have been producing grapes for over a century, the original settlement being founded by the Baron Edmund de Rothschild expressly for viticulture. Cold-fermented in steel tank, their Sauvignon Blanc (from 30 year old vines) is bright, crisp and vibrant. KOSHER
Write Your Own Review