- Pinot Grigio Porer 2013
- Pinot Grigio
- Italy > Trentino-Alto Adige
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- A classic Pinot Grigio to go with almost anything you love.
- Ideal as an apéritif,
- but also try with chicken piccata and artichoke hearts
- garlicky shrimp tossed with lemon-cream sauced linguine.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, lemon, mineral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium-long finish, citrus fruits, green apple, mineral
- Alois Lageder is making one of the few single vineyard Pinot Grigios in Alto Adige. Named for the organic vineyard site just south of the town of Malgré, Porer is produced through strict biodynamic viticulture, this is a wine that will forever change your idea of Pinot Grigio. Lageder's holistic thinking extends from the vineyard to his corporate philosophy as well. You must try it!
Write Your Own Review