- Cabernet / Petite Sirah 2012
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Petite Sirah
- Israel > Shomron
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Supple reds compliment the widest range of meals.
- Pair with a sumptuous Sunday supper of beef brisket or short ribs,
- a simple red-sauced pasta or an herb-roasted chicken.
- Some fries wouldn't hurt.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, blackberry, violets, white pepper
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, fruity, black currant, spicy
- Tishbi is a 125 year-old family owned and run winery near the Carmel mountains. It had the distinction of planting the first modern wine grapes in Israel, as commissioned by Baron Edmund de Rothschild. The fruit for Tishbi's Cabernet/Petite Sirah is steel-tank fermented and aged, keeping the young wine bright, fresh and zesty. Just like you, you little schmendrick. KOSHER
Write Your Own Review