- Gewürztraminer Cuvée des Seigneurs 2005
- France > Alsace
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match complex, bottle-aged Gewurztraminers with bold, luxurious partners at the table.
- Try foie gras with a wild boar and garlic risotto,
- steamed grouper Hong Kong style
- or a whole-roasted goose.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, lychee, roses, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, off-dry, medium acidity, intense, long finish, lemon, apricot, almond
- The standard-bearer of Alsatian wines, the Trimbach family can trace their winemaking history back to the early 17th century, but it was the acumen and leadership of Frédéric-Emile Trimbach that led to their worldwide exposure at the end of the 19th century. Called at times austere and restrained, classic and benchmark are the terms that we feel are most apt. Must try.
Write Your Own Review