- Gewurztraminer 2013
- France > Alsace
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Spicy, Crisp
- A rich aromatic white often compliments intensely flavored foods.
- An excellent match with smoked river trout or an onion and leek tart.
- Try with chicken tikka masala.
- Young cheeses and old hams too.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, lemon, lychee, orange blossoms
Mouth: Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium acidity, intense, long finish, floral, grapefruit, spicy
- The standard-bearer of Alsatian wines, the Trimbach family can trace their winemaking history back to the early 17th century, but it was the acumen and leadership of Frédéric-Emile Trimbach that led to their worldwide exposure at the end of the 19th century. Called at times austere and restrained, classic and benchmark are the terms that we feel are most apt. Must try.
Write Your Own Review