- Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve 2012
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot
- Israel > Galilee
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match full-blown Cabrnets with roasted, braised or grilled meats, or meaty non-meats, if that's your thing.
- Brisket, short ribs, sliced sirloin,
- duck breast, veal breast
- or a seitan and porcini bourguignon.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cedar, creme de cassis, vanilla
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, black currant, black cherry, chocolate
- The altruistic Tulip Winery is located in Kfar Tikvah (City of Hope), a city in Galilee founded 40 years ago, and dedicated to assisting disabled adults. All the residents have employment opportunities in the village, most at a Sabbath candle factory. Many, however, work for the Itzhaki family at the winery, and their non-Sabbath observance prevented Kosher certification until 2010. L'chaim.
Write Your Own Review