- Cabernet Sauvignon Estate Vineyard 2015
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Spicy, Rich
- Match zesty Napa Cabs with strong, uncomplicated flavors.
- Try a sirloin with crumbled bleu cheese,
- pan-roasted duck breast with a blackberry reduction
- or cheddar toasts with onions and red peppers.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, herbaceous, smoky
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, leather , plum, creme de cassis
- This homage to a kinder, gentler time in Napa Cabernet comes from a 2009 add-on to Larry Turley's holdings; an organically farmed vineyard adjacent to his winery, just up from St. Helena. Aged in French oak (40% new), Turley has created a vibrant wine where savory and spice are the stars. 2015 marks the 6th vintage of this single vineyard throwback formerly known as, The Label.
Write Your Own Review