Val di Toro
- Alfa Tauri Rosé 2021
- Italy > Tuscany
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Match a fresh and fragrant rosé with a sumptuous salad.
- Go classic Tuscany with panzanella and tomatoes,
- get all seafood-y with insalata di pulpo e patate
- or toss some salami with peaches and watercress.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, wild flowers, strawberry, cherry
- Founded in 2003 by Anna Maria Cruciata and her husband, Hugh Canstable Maxwell, Val di Toro is comprised of over 60 acres of farmland and vineyards, farmed organically since 2004 and certified in 2015. Their Alfa Tauri Rosato is produced from 100% Sangiovese, tank fermented and aged in stainless steel for 5 months before bottling.
Write Your Own Review