Vaucher Pere et Fils
- Cuvée Vaucher NV
- Colombard, Terret, Grenache Blanc
- France > Languedoc-Roussillon
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Match a fresh and crisp Languedoc white with both casual and dressed up recipes.
- Go for sautéed salmon with dill,
- goat cheese and arugula over penne
- or get all fancy with roasted butternut squash risotto.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, orchard fruit, citrus fruits, tropical fruits
- Andre Vaucher was a two-time French champion skiff rower in the 1920's. That was a thing then. Born in Chambolle-Musigny, his second passion was for the wines of Burgundy. He started in the business soon after his "sports" career. Vaucher was eventually folded into the Labouré Roi negociant business, which in turn was enveloped by wine giant Boisset, but it still operates as family-run winery. EXCLUSIVE.
Write Your Own Review