- Vermentino Sciala 2011
- Italy > Sardinia
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Serve a crisp and vibrant Vermentino with bright and briny fish and seafood dishes.
- Perfect with a light and crispy fritto misto,
- linguine alle vongole
- or salt-crusted Branzino roasted with fennel and herbs.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, flint, floral, lemon
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, stone fruits, green apple, mineral
- In defiance of the fierce Mistral that blows across northern Sardinia, Vigne Surrau's gleaming, ultra-modern winery stands as a glass and steel dichotomy to this ancient landscape. Fusing traditional varieties with modern know-how, this cutting edge company produces an aromatically intense and mouthwateringly vibrant Vermentino, redolent of sea air, lemons and granite cliffs.
Write Your Own Review