- Cremant D'Alsace Rosé Brut NV
- Pinot Noir
- France > Alsace
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Sparkling rosé is both festive and flexible.
- Enjoy as an apéritif with parmesan crisps or spiced pork rinds.
- Match with a classic Salade Niçoise
- or a dish of creamy farfalle and smoked salmon. Mmmm..
Nose: Medium-Light Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-moderate intensity, medium-long finish, salty, lemon, strawberry
- A cremant is a French sparkler made outside the Champagne region, but in the traditional method, with the 2nd fermentation taking place in the bottle. Alsace is famous for producing Cremants that have an especially fine mousse (the foamy bubbles on your tongue.) Willm's rosé is a fun and festive wine to celebrate with; be it a birthday, a holiday or a Tuesday.
Write Your Own Review