- Niwa No Uguisu 60 Junmai Ginjo Sake
- Yamadanishiki Rice
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Serve a richly aromatic and vibrantly fresh Junmai Ginjo with any course.
- Pair with pan-fried vegetable dumplings,
- seared tuna with avocado, ginger and soy
- and panko-breaded pork cutlets.
Eyes: Water White
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, green fruit, melon, orchard fruit
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, umami, pear, melon
- Brewed from Yamadanishiki rice that was polished to 60%, Niwa No Uguisu, which translates as Garden's Nightingale, is produced near, and has its source, the pure, clean waters Chikugogowa region; the 3rd largest brewing area in Japan. The nightingale on the label is positioned and colored differently on every one of the kura's releases.
Write Your Own Review