- Arneis 2012
- Italy > Piedmont
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- An aromatic yet crisp Arneis is perfect for starters as well as main courses.
- Pair with prosciutto-wrapped grissini or various bruschette,
- gnocchi with fontina
- or sautéed red snapper with fennel and orange.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, herbaceous, nutty
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, green apple, almond
- Agricola Brandini has only been around for a couple of decades, a blip in the timeline of Italian wines, but in that time they've decided that it was going to be best to leave not only their soil, but their whole environment in better shape than they found it. They practice organic agriculture in their 14 hectares of vineyards, all in the Barolo DOCG of La Morra.
Write Your Own Review