- Barbera d'Alba Rocce del Santo 2012
- Italy > Piedmont
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Lean
- A deft Barbera can handle dishes with high-acidity OR velvety richness.
- Pair with pasta Bolognese OR mushroom sauce,
- veal parmesan OR veal Normande,
- aged pecorino OR creamy fontina.
Eyes: Brick Red
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, licorice, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, blackberry, earthy
- Agricola Brandini has only been around for a couple of decades, a blip in the timeline of Italian wines, but in that time they've decided that it was going to be best to leave not only their soil, but their whole environment in better shape than they found it. They practice organic agriculture in their 14 hectares of vineyards, all in the Barolo DOCG of La Morra.
Write Your Own Review