- Barolo 2008
- Italy > Piedmont
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- A balance of power, finesse and complexity, serve a Barolo with full-flavored fare.
- Try roasted quail with wild cherries,
- lamb shanks over porcini risotto
- or shave some truffles over braised rabbit and leeks.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cherry, licorice, roses
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, black cherry, mushroom
- Agricola Brandini has only been around for a couple of decades, a blip in the timeline of Italian wines, but in that time they've decided that it was going to be best to leave not only their soil, but their whole environment in better shape than they found it. They practice organic agriculture in their 14 hectares of vineyards, all in the Barolo DOCG of La Morra.
Write Your Own Review