- Dolcetto d'Alba 2011
- Italy > Piedmont
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Fresh and vibrant, serve Dolcettos with unfussy, flavorful fare.
- Perfect with sausage pizza and a chopped salad,
- roasted birds or meat-sauced pastas.
- Traditionalists will go the carne cruda route.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, blackberry, cherry
- Agricola Brandini has only been around for a couple of decades, a blip in the timeline of Italian wines, but in that time they've decided that it was going to be best to leave not only their soil, but their whole environment in better shape than they found it. They practice organic agriculture in their 14 hectares of vineyards, all in the Barolo DOCG of La Morra.
Write Your Own Review