- Moscato d'Asti 2011
- Italy > Piedmont
- White, Sweet, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Fresh, sweet and effervescent, serve sparkling Muscats as aperitif, creamy cheeses or with light desserts.
- Perfect with smoked salmon and capers,
- berries topped with mascarpone
- or peach pie.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, melon, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, sweet, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, apricot, peach
- Agricola Brandini has only been around for a couple of decades, a blip in the timeline of Italian wines, but in that time they've decided that it was going to be best to leave not only their soil, but their whole environment in better shape than they found it. They practice organic agriculture in their 14 hectares of vineyards, all in the Barolo DOCG of La Morra.
Write Your Own Review