- Nebbiolo Langhe 2011
- Italy > Piedmont
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Lean
- Match Nebbiolo's earthy notes and flavors with same on the table.
- Pair with an aromatic mushroom risotto,
- pork tenderloin topped with an earthy hunter's sauce
- or pappardelle with a long-cooked veal ragú.
Eyes: Brick Red
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, earthy, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, cherry, licorice, mint
- Agricola Brandini has only been around for a couple of decades, a blip in the timeline of Italian wines, but in that time they've decided that it was going to be best to leave not only their soil, but their whole environment in better shape than they found it. They practice organic agriculture in their 14 hectares of vineyards, all in the Barolo DOCG of La Morra.
Write Your Own Review