- Cerasuolo d'Abruzzo Piane di Maggio 2012
- Italy > Abruzzo
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Salty to spicy, fish to fowl, a dry rosé compliments almost any meal.
- Slather tapenade on a hunk of crusty bread,
- then serve a baked perch with tomatoes and tarragon.
- Or pizza. There's always pizza.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, red apple, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, strawberry, cherry
- Agriverde started out as a small family estate nearly 200 years ago, and has grown into a leading research and innovation center set in a gleaming, modern facility. Still, they are a winery with a philosophy that embodies eco-friendly building and organic viticulture. The Cerasuolo d'Abruzzo DOC is Abruzzo's newest, having been created for the region's cherry-red specialty in 2010.
Write Your Own Review