Albet I Noya
- Cava Brut
- Macabeu, Parellada, Xarel-lo
- Spain > Catalonia
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Cavas are very versatile, pairing well with saltier fare, seafood and lighter meats.
- Try with Serrano ham
- or lemon chicken.
- A great match with scallops and monkfish, too.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, leesy, lemon, nutty
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, green apple, yeasty
- Certified organic in 1995, Albet I Noya is a pioneer in the revitalization of ancient and indigenous varieties in Catalonia. Their Cava, from 20-30 year old vines, is manually clarified and disgorged (no freezing) and fined for clarity. More importantly, it’s flat out delicious!
Write Your Own Review