- Pinot Noir 2018
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Match Pinot Noirs named for a speculative science with magically transforming fare.
- Try a mustard-glazed, cedar plank salmon,
- smoked Gouda-stuffed chicken surprise
- or grilled portobello burgers.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, red fruits, smoky
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, red fruits, spicy, earthy
- The Union Wine Company was founded by winemaker Ryan Harms with the philosophy that "At the end of the day, wine is just a beverage. And then it becomes a part of something greater." Sourcing from vineyards throughout Oregon wine country, Union has created iconic brands, including the aptly named Alchemist, which transmogrifies Pinot Noir from top Willamette Valley sites.
Write Your Own Review