- Nebbiolo 2015
- Italy > Lombardy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Lean
- Match Nebbiolo's floral, earthy notes and flavors with same on the table.
- Pair with an aromatic mushroom risotto,
- pork tenderloin toped with a rich hunter sauce
- or pappardelle with a veal ragú.
Eyes: Brick Red
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, cherry, citrus fruits, mushroom, tar
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, red fruits, herbaceous, tobacco
- Casa Vinicola Aldo Rainoldi was, until recently, known mainly for their perennial Tre-Bicchieri winning Sfursat, the Amarone-styled wine made from Nebbiolo. Worthy of the same accolades, Rainoldi's IGT wine is 100% young vine Nebbiolo, hand-picked on the precarious slopes of the northernmost reaches of Lombardia, tank fermented, then aged briefly in large barriques. Stellar!
Write Your Own Review