Alexander Valley Vineyards
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Serve a rich Cabernet with either long-cooked or well marbled meats.
- Now's the time for those braised short ribs
- or that bone-in rib eye.
- Pretty tasty with a hunk of bittersweet chocolate, too.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, black cherry, chocolate, creme de cassis
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, black currant, cherry, chocolate
- It's been over thirty vintages since Harry and Maggie Wetzel moved their family up from Southern California so that their children could "experience swimming in a river." After years of producing distinctive, dynamic wines, the 3rd generation of Wetzels is now going green, planting cover crops, installing solar panels and digging caves for natural insulation. Cool.
Write Your Own Review