Alexander Valley Vineyards
- Zinfandel Sin Zin 2010
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Jammy
- Serve a sin-sational Zinfandel and break some of the 7 Deadlies.
- Lust after a spit roasted whole baby lamb.
- Gluttons will have a pork belly and marrow stuffed burger.
- Be proud of your greed.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, blueberry, strawberry, vanilla
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, plum, cherry, spicy
- Originally made from a bumper crop of Zinfandel for the Wetzel family to serve to friends and family, for more than thirty(!) years they've produced their hedonistically styled Sin Zin. Ironically, Alexander Valley Vineyards is becoming less and less sinful; using solar power, wine caves instead of air-conditioning and cover crops to replace chemical fertilizers.
Write Your Own Review