Alloy Wine Works
- Chardonnay CAN 2014
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match Chardonnay tall-boys with on-the-go fare.
- Halal chicken - extra white sauce,
- Mexicue's blackened fish tacos
- or chicken fingers w/ buttermilk ranch from Dirty Bird to Go all fit the bill.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, biscuit, nutty, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, pear, green apple
- Andrew Jones started Field Recordings in 2007 to compliment his work as a vine nursery field man. Having a feel for undervalued vineyards (and having worked in virtually every vineyard up and down CA's Central Coast), Jones created lines like Wonderwall and Fiction to showcase his wine's unique sense of place and Alloy Wine Works (in tall-boy cans) just because he wanted to.
Write Your Own Review