- Soave 2013
- Italy > Veneto
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Fresh
- A classic white to go with everything seafood.
- A fantastic match for a classic New England clambake
- or Louisiana-style crab boil.
- Europhiles would love this with Galician-inspired octopus.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, melon
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, peach, mineral
- Famed New Zealand winemaker Matt Thompson focuses his talents on the white wines of Italy's Veneto. Soave to be exact. Mr. Thompson brings a New World approach to the wines while maintaining the integrity of the soil and variety. The grapes are hand-harvested, pumped to press without use of sulphur and chilled immediately; culminating in a wine of great finesse, structure and vibrant character.
Write Your Own Review