- St. Laurent Rosé 2013
- St. Laurent
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Salty to spicy, fish to fowl, a crisp rosé compliments almost any meal.
- Start with tapenade, slathered on crusty bread,
- then ricotta-stuffed shells in a light tomato sauce.
- Finish with wiener backhendl.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, strawberry, cherry, mineral
- Not to be confused with Alph-Art, Hergé's posthumously published, uncompleted and final Tintin offering, this Alphart is Karl, and he owns and farms 30 acres of vineyards just south of Vienna in Austria's Thermenregion, as well as operating a pretty popular heurigen. As opposed to bland and neutral Tintin, Karl's rosé of St. Laurent is more like Snowy; steadfast and dry.
Write Your Own Review