- Rioja 2013
- Spain > Rioja
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Match a bright, exuberant Tinto Joven with simply roasted, baked or simmered recipes.
- Takeout chicken, turkey chili,
- beef bourguignon, pasta Bolognese,
- mom's lasagna or juicy burgers will do the trick.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black cherry, cranberry, licorice
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, strawberry, cherry
- Located on the original Pilgrim's Route, Ruta Jacobea or Saint James Way, century old Bodegas Corral stayed in the family until a consortium of Riojan families took over its ownership in 1974. In an odd amalgam of tradition and modern commercialism, the Altos wines are produced onsite from the estate's Tempranillo vines, while tourists can race ATV's or play paintball, also onsite.
Write Your Own Review