- Finca Dofi 2011
- Grenache, Syrah
- Spain > Catalonia
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Muscular
- Match muscular Priorat reds with grilled, stewed or roasted dishes.
- Try sausages like botifarra, merguez or linguiça,
- long-ciooked estofado, cassoulet or goulash
- or crown roasts of lamb, beef or pork.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Intense, developing, floral, oak, red fruits
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, heavy tannin, intense, long finish, raspberry, black currant, strawberry jam, spicy, cedar
- Alvaro Palacios refers to himself as a gardener, not a winemaker. Ex-Bottlerocker Yumilka (Palacios' crazed disciple and groupie) envisions him a messiah of modern Spanish wines, delivering organically crafted fruit that blossoms with personalidad. Dofi (Alvaro's firstborn) is one of the 5 original Clos that placed the Priorat on the wine map and is one of its benchmark bottlings.
Write Your Own Review