- Pedro Ximenez Sherry Solera
- Pedro Ximenez
- Spain > Andalucia
- White, Sweet, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Serve slightly chilled after dinner.
- Pair with a rich dessert,
- pour it on ice cream
- or just make this your dessert.
Nose: Medium Intensity, aged, chocolate, fruity, prune
Mouth: Full Bodied, sweet, low-medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, raisin, fig, toffee
- Though it looks like motor oil, PX is a sweet treat that will thrill any hedonist. The wine has been working its way through a Solera (a tower of interconnected barrels) since 1927. Some tiny portion of this mix comes from every year since. How cool is that?
Write Your Own Review