- Rosato di Carmignano Vin Ruspo 2014
- Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Italy > Tuscany
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Tuscan Rosés match your jet-setting appetite.
- Pair with salade de chevre chaud et lardons (St. Tropez),
- zarzuela de pescado (Barcelona)
- or carpaccio di manzo (Tuscany.)
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, almond, black cherry, strawberry
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, violets, cherry
- Just northwest of Florence, the Carmignano DOCG recognized the importance of Cabernet Sauvignon (grown here since the early 1700's) so much so, that it became the 1st Italian region to require a 10% minimum of Cabernet in its wines. Winemaker Beppe Rigoli farms organically, ferments his rosé in steel and rests the wine in glass-lined cement tanks before bottling.
Write Your Own Review