- Txakolina Hijo de Rubentis 2013
- Hondarribi Zuri, Hondarribi Beltza
- Spain > Basque Country
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Match a full-on sparkling Txakoli Rosado with firmly flavored seafood and brightly spiced pintxos.
- Gambas al ajillo, pan con tomat, anchoa,
- chorizo, butifarra
- and a little Pata Negra will do.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, strawberry, cranberry
- Like Godfather Part II, sometimes the sequel perfectly compliments the original. The grapes for Ameztoi's Hijo de Rubentis are culled from the same up-to-150-year-old vines as their rosado, just picked 10 days earlier. After vinification, this "son of" goes through secondary fermentation in bottle and ages on its lees (Metodo Tradicional) for a year before disgorgement.
Write Your Own Review