- Txakolina 2015
- Hondarribi Zuri, Hondarribi Beltza
- Spain > Basque Country
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Txakoli is the perfect foil for salty, citrus or briny flavors.
- Try with a tangy ceviche of sea bass, shrimp and Peruvian peppers,
- lemongrass-infused Thai dishes
- or tapas like croquetas de jamon.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium-Light Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lime, pear, melon
- Txakoli (CHA-koh-li), Txakolina (cha-koh-LEE-na.) It's a wine. It's a place. It's a demarcated wine region divided into 3 appellations. Getariako is one of them. Its wines are made from the Hondarribi Zuri and Hondarribi Beltza grapes. Rolls right off the tongue. As does the wine. Refreshingly briny and crisp, Txakolina is bottled with a touch of residual carbonation, giving it a playful spritz of a sparkle.
Write Your Own Review