- Txakolina Rosato Rubentis
- Hondarribi Zuri, Hondarribi Beltza
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Pair a lightly effervescent rosé with tapas (or pintxos) like croquetas and patatas bravas.
- Serve with garlicky shrimp,
- grilled sardines or anchovies.
- Great with thinly sliced ham and cured meats, too.
Nose: Medium-Light Intensity, youthful, mineral, roses, strawberry
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lime, strawberry jam, wet stones
- Blended from both the white and red-skinned Hondarribi grapes and bottled with a touch of CO2, the freshly floral aromatics and palate-cleansing mineral spritz of the neo-cult phenom that is Txakolina rosé has risen to such allocated allotments that shelves are always empty from Greenpoint all the way to... well, Bushwick. Have your well-groomed bartender long pour you one today.
Write Your Own Review