- Pinot Gris 2017
- Pinot Gris
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Pair crisp Pacific Northwest Pinot Gris with citrus infused dishes.
- Serve with chili-lime spiked crabcakes with chipotle avocado mayo,
- sautéed salmon filets
- or pounded paillards of lemon chicken.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, peach, pear, green apple
- Anne Amie rose from the ashes of pioneering Oregon winery Chateau Benoit after being purchased by philanthropist Dr. Robert Pamplin in 1999. Winemaker Thomas Houseman and team (shout out to Kim), purveyors of the best beer-floats in the Pacific NW, craft a sustainably-farmed Pinot Gris of amazing intensity and pinpoint focus. Lip-smacking and palate cleansing.
Write Your Own Review