- Fleurie les Labourons
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- A vinous multitasker, pair a flexible Fleurie with your culinary creativity.
- Turkey and stuffing, butternut squash, seared tuna,
- steak tartare, steak frites,
- roast chicken, duck confit. You get the idea.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, gamey, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, raspberry, cherry, black pepper
- A bonafide Beaujolais rock star, Anne-Sophie Dubois honed her craft in the vineyards of Volnay and then settled into the tiny town of Fleurie to fully showcase it. Working with 40+ year old, organically-farmed vines planted on granite slopes, she uses a wooden press, native yeasts and gravity feeds to cement vats and huge used barrels for fermentation and aging. No carbonic. Just gorgeous Gamay.
Write Your Own Review