- San Vincenzo 2014
- Garganega, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc
- Italy > Veneto
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Graganega-based wines are delicious as aperitif, with seafood and lighter fare.
- Try a cream-sauced pasta with peas and mint,
- a decadently rich seafood risotto
- or a refreshingly tangy ceviche.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, apricot, green apple
- After buying back the vineyards that his grandfather was forced to sell in the 1950's, and then acquiring even more superior hillside sites, Roberto Anselmi replanted his Garganega at high density and extremely low yield. In 2000, he left the Soave DOC because he didn't like "bureaucratic logic in his life", instead concentrating on wines like the, unfettered by oak, San Vincenzo.
Write Your Own Review