- Cabernet Franc / Lemberger 2011
- Cabernet Franc, Lemberger
- U.S.A. > New York
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Spicy, Rich
- Match rich and spicy reds with flavor-packed and meaty recipes.
- Try a hearty three-bean venison chili,
- pepper-crusted duck breast with cherry-Port sauce
- or a savory braised chicken Oaxacan mole.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, smoky, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, blackberry, black cherry, black pepper
- Ann and John Martini first planted their vineyards overlooking Seneca Lake in 1973, selling grapes to Taylor and other NY State wineries. With the 1989 harvest, they opened the Anthony Road Wine Co. and began producing and bottling their wines. Say hello to John at the Union Sq. farmers market and tell him how much you love his wines. He's been there every Saturday for 15 years.
Write Your Own Review