- Franciacorta Brut NV
- Italy > Lombardy
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- How about Franciacorta Fridays? Let the bubbles flow all day long.
- For breakfast: primo colazione,
- then pan-roasted oysters and mac & cheese for lunch.
- Dinner? Smoked salmon carbonara. We dare you.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, brioche, citrus fruits, floral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, green apple, biscuit
- Antica Fratta's Franciacorta Brut is produced from the free-run juice of hillside grapes grown in calcareous soil, fermented slowly and blended with older vintage wines for balance, naturally re-fermented in the bottle and aged over 2 years on its lees before final dosage. Is Franciacorta as famous as Champagne? No. Can it be as complex and delicious? Sì. Senza dubbio, questo è.
Write Your Own Review