- Tinto Fino
- Spain > Ribera Del Duero
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Spicy, Muscular
- Powerful, complex reds that also possess finesse pair with many flavorful dishes.
- Try with roasted goat and potatoes,
- rosemary-crusted leg of lamb
- or foraged herbs and mushroom stew.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, red fruits, spicy, strawberry
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium-long finish, red fruits, strawberry, spicy
- This bottle is the result of the siren call of Spain. After returning to his French family estate following the sale of Atauta the young winemaker, Bertrand Sourdais found himself beckoned back. This Tempranillo is the antidote to unfulfilled yearning and made of grapes of old vines from a Phylloxera-free zone mostly using organic and biodynamic methods. A toast to the land!
Write Your Own Review