- Pinot Noir Reserve 2011
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Serve ripe and seductive Pinot Noirs with similarly flavored dishes.
- Pair with alder wood grilled salmon with a raspberry melba,
- pan-roasted quail
- or braised Moroccan lamb shanks.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, raspberry, roses, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, plum, violets, black currant
- The only Oregon winemaker to have his wines ranked in the Wine Spectator's Top 100 nine times, Rollin Soles is most definitely the face of Argyle. They source all of their fruit from 3 amazing vineyards: Knudson, Stoller and Lone Star and age their Pinots for 12-14 months in French oak. Argyle wines are LIVE certified sustainable, Salmon Safe and absolutely superb.
Write Your Own Review