- Rosé 2017
- Touriga Nacional, Tempranillo, Grenache
- U.S.A. > California
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Vibrant rosés work with meaty meals and garden-fresh fare.
- Completes crudité
- and matches magret with morello cherry.
- Go Portugese and try olive oil-whipped bacalao on warm toast.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, raspberry, strawberry, cranberry
- Founded in 2001 by childhood friends Duncan Arnot Meyers and Nathan Roberts, Arnot-Roberts quickly rose to the vanguard of CA winemaking. Bernie Luchsinger grows the native Portuguese variety in Clear Lake over stoney terrain. Meyers and Roberts then express its alluvial nature using steel tanks and 24-hour skin contact. It both satisfies your rosé fix and defies convention.
Write Your Own Review