- Pies Rotos 2017
- Tempranillo, Graciano
- Spain > Rioja
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Spicy, Rich
- Roast, grill or stew. Tempranillo loves 'em all.
- Try garlicky chicken with olives, caramelized onions and tomatoes,
- rosemary lamb chops topped with dandelion greens
- or mushroom and leek pain perdu.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, mineral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, cherry, licorice, brambly
- Bodegas y Viñedos Artuke likes to blur the lines. Their biodynamic vineyards are scattered throughout Rioja Alavesa, a sub-region that's really in the Basque Country. Their assemblage is based on terroir and climate rather than the DOC's classifications. They foot stomp instead of pressing. Even their winery name is a blend, a conflation of the de Miguel Blanco brothers, Arturo and Kike.
Write Your Own Review