- Vino Nobile di Montepulciano 2015
- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match supple Tuscan reds with roasted and grilled dishes.
- Try venison meatloaf with blackberry barbecue sauce,
- bistecca alla Fiorentina
- or grilled lamb chops with roasted garlic and rosemary.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, cooking spices, herbaceous, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, mocha, plum, licorice
- One of the oldest properties in Tuscany, Avignonesi is also one of the most innovative. Under new ownership since 2009, Virginie Saverys has introduced biodynamic processes and her passion for Tuscany's signature grape, Sangiovese, has resulted in it being the solo variety in her 18 month oak-aged Vino Nobile di Montepulciano since the 2010 vintage. Delizioso nuova vita!
Write Your Own Review