- Vi d'Agulla 2017
- Muscat, Macabeo
- Spain > Catalonia
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Spritzy dry Muscat?
- Start the party with jamon y membrillo crostini,
- then make yourself comfy with roasted cod on white beans and tomatoes,
- or dress it up with sautéed squid in an onion marmalade.
Eyes: Water White
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, almond, honeysuckle, melon
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, green apple, mineral
- Former Bottlerocker (now Yelper) Wendy-Lynn didn't wait to come home from Spain to rave about Avinyó's bone-dry, semi-sparkling Muscat. She texted us from the winery. The girl had to have it. The Esteve Nadal family produces half a dozen organic sparkling wines, all from free run juice, at Can Frontanals in Avinyonet, not the least this "most wanted" vi d'agulla.
Write Your Own Review