Azienda Agricola Le Battistelle
- Soave Classico Montesei 2012
- Italy > Veneto
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Classic Soaves are delicious as aperitif, with seafood and lighter fare.
- Try a cream-sauced pasta with peas and mint,
- a decadently rich seafood risotto
- or a gloriously tangy ceviche.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, peach, melon
- Cristina and Gelmino Dal Bosco's estate is located in the rolling hills of Brognoligo, a picturesque village equidistant from Soave and Monteforte d'Alpone; ground zero for Soave Classico. Grown in volcanic soil, rich in clay and silt, their steel-tank fermented, 100% Garganega Soave is a liquid testament to floral minerality.
Write Your Own Review