- Babel 2018
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Malbec, Shiraz...
- South Africa > Western Cape
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Spicy, Rich
- Match undaunted reds with fearless fare at the table.
- Try a New York strip with a coffee-coriander rub
- or a Parmesan-crusted veal chop.
- In Cape Town, it'll be roast kudu in red wine and chocolate sauce.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black pepper, red fruits, smoky
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, raspberry, cherry, chocolate
- Dutch for Tower of Babel, this werf is a circa 17th century, restored and working farm, replete with a winery, spa, hotel, several restaurants, 8 acre formal garden and 3 event venues. Located between the Franschhoek and Paarl regions, one can tour the vineyards, dine farm-to-table and finish with a honey & salt scrub. So, in a Ruts reference, at least Babylon won't be burning with anxiety.
Write Your Own Review