- Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- South Africa > Western Cape
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Hearty
- Match a marvelously bold, yet pliant Cabernet with similarly styled dishes.
- Bleu cheese-crusted steak with balsamic shallots,
- mushroom and lamb shank pot pie
- or short rib ragù over pappardelle will do.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, blueberry, cedar, red fruits
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, creme de cassis, black cherry, tobacco
- Dutch for Tower of Babel, this werf is a circa 17th century restored and working farm, replete with a winery, spa, hotel, a few restaurants, 8 acre formal garden and 3 event venues. The grapes for their Cabernet Sauvignon are culled from 8 different vineyard sites, fermented in barrel and matured in both new and 2-3 times used oak for a year and a half and a 3 month bottle rest before release.
Write Your Own Review