- Chardonnay 2014
- South Africa > Coastal Region
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Soft
- Match a full-flavored Chardonnay with richly balanced fish and poultry dishes.
- Try with lemon-buttered broiled scrod,
- boudin blanc with leeks and mustard sauce
- or buttermilk-baked chicken.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, nutty, tropical fruits, vanilla
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, green apple, butter
- Dutch for Tower of Babel, this werf is a circa 17th century, restored and working farm, replete with a winery, spa, hotel, several restaurants, 8 acre formal garden and 3 event venues. Located between the Franschhoek and Paarl regions, one can tour the vineyards, dine farm-to-table and finish with a honey & salt scrub. Their Chardonnay spends a year in new French oak.
Write Your Own Review