- Chenin Blanc 2021
- Chenin Blanc
- South Africa > Western Cape
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Pair racy Chenins with the freshest of fish and seafood dishes.
- A dozen oysters, fried cod cakes and a steamed lobster for starters.
- Try baked flounder with lemon pepper
- or a sausage and clam stew.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, tropical fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, melon, guava, papaya
- Dutch for Tower of Babel, this werf is a circa 17th century, restored and working farm, replete with a winery, spa, hotel, several restaurants, 8 acre formal garden and 3 event venues. Located between the Franschhoek and Paarl regions, one can tour the vineyards, dine farm-to-table and finish with a honey & salt scrub. So, in a Ruts reference, at least Babylon won't be burning with anxiety.
Write Your Own Review